Friday 28 May 2010

DJ Embryo - Soundclash Session

I've been busy mixing recently so here's another drum & bass/junglist mix for you. This one is about an hour long and another good one... well if you like that 'soundclash' style, which I obviously do :) I'd only planned it to go on for about 40 minutes (up to No Sensi Today) but I got carried away and started being more 'experimental' with the mixing for the last 20 minutes ;) I'll do it again at some point without me fucking around (and get rid of a couple of annoying bits). You can stream it here...

There are other music streams available on this site. You can either choose the page from the Music Streams section on the right or just click here.

Here's the tracklisting (320kbps)...
01) Mash You Down [Serial Killaz feat. Cornell Campbell]
02) Killa Klash [Serial Killaz]
03) Fool Sound [Serial Killaz]
04) Over U Body (Marcus Visionary Remix) [Top Cat]
05) Ghetto Yout [Serial Killaz]
06) Ganjah Plant [Dub Zero]
07) A Friend In Need [Top Cat, DJ Panik & M Rode]
08) Pirate Radio Station [Top Cat & Serial Killaz]
09) Sweetest Ting (Benny Page & Marcus Visionary Mix) [Top Cat]
10) Live From Studio 1 [Serial Killaz]
11) Try To Test [Serial Killaz]
12) No Sensi Today [Top Cat & Serum]
13) Late Night Kung Fu [Top Cat & Serum]
14) My Flow [DJ Vast]
15) Time Moves On [DJ Marky & S.P.Y.]
16) Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus Remix) [The Prodigy]

DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDCLASH SESSION

Note: If the above links don't work you can try the following...
DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDCLASH SESSION [MEGAUPLOAD]

No comments:

Post a Comment