Friday 13 April 2012

Slayer - Undisputed Attitude

Undisputed Attitude is the seventh studio album by American thrash metal band Slayer. The album is mainly a collection of punk covers of bands like Minor Threat, T.S.O.L. & D.R.I.. Guitarist Jeff Hanneman used two of the four punk songs he had written in 1984 and 1985 as part of a side project called Pap Smear, while King and vocalist Tom Araya wrote an original song titled "Gemini". I've also included a few other cover songs that Slayer have done... and some of those are definitely worth hearing. In fact this is basically Slayer playing 'us-style' hardcore punk & it's fucking great ;)

DOWNLOAD SLAYER - UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE

Here's the tracklisting (320kbps)...
01) Disintegration/Free Money [Verbal Abuse]
02) Verbal Abuse/Leeches [Verbal Abuse]
03) Abolish Government/Superficial Love [T.S.O.L.]
04) Can't Stand You [Pap Smear]
05) Ddamm [Pap Smear]
06) Guilty of Being White [Minor Threat]
07) I Hate You [Verbal Abuse]
08) Filler/I Don't Wanna Hear It [Minor Threat]
09) Spiritual Law [D.I.]
10) Mr. Freeze [Dr. Know]
11) Violent Pacification [D.R.I.]
12) Richard Hung Himself [D.I.]
13) Im Gonna Be Your God [I Wanna Be Your Dog-Iggy & The Stooges]
14) Gemini [Slayer Original]

Bonus Tracks (192kbps)
15) In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida [Iron Butterfly]
16) Disorder [The Exploited]
17) Memories Of Tomorrow [Suicidal Tendencies]

DOWNLOAD SLAYER - UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE


Note: If the above links don't work try the following from Rapidshare...
DOWNLOAD SLAYER - UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE [RAPIDSHARE]

No comments:

Post a Comment